1. Fourteen registered students at Center for Culinary Arts located at Cravings Center in Katipunan Road in Loyola Heights, executed an affidavit that Paco was with them at this times.
A culinary instructor, Rowena M. Bautista, also executed an affidavit that Paco attended a lecture in school from 8:00 am to 11:30 am. She again saw Paco at around 6:30 pm at the school premises with Richard Anthony Antonio.
Yet another school official, Caroline Y. Calleja, executed another affidavit declaring that she proctored a 2-hour examination where Paco was present from 1:30 pm.
2. Paco's classmate, Richard Anthony swears in an affidavit that he was with Paco and another classmate, Limneo San Gaspar at Tia Maria's restaurant. San Gaspar left them at around 6:00 pm and they both left the restaurant at around thirty minutes after.
3. An 18-year old former Atenean coed Lourdes Montalvan testified in court that she went to Paco's apartment at around 7:00 pm and saw Paco and met his friends, Richard Anthony and Charmaine Flores. She stayed there until 9:30 pm to return to her unit "to fix supper" after they had decided to go out later in the night.
U.P. Diliman 20-year old student, Charmaine Flores also testified that she was in Paco's unit from 7 to 9 pm.
Richard Anthony corroborated the two young lady students' story that they
were in Paco's unit that evening in his testimony given during the trials.
4. At around 10:00 pm, she continues, a certain Jheanessa Ann Fonacier picked her and Larraņaga up. They then picked up another friend, Maharlika Schulze, and proceeded to the R & R restaurant along Katipunan Road, Quezon City. Where they joined a group of Cebuanos who were already there. My three daughters were among them. Ten children of respected and responsible members of Cebu society executed affidavits attesting that they were with Paco in the restaurant from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am of the 17th for most of them and until around 3:00 am for some of them. Pictures of the R & R party were even presented in court as evidence.
5.The security guard log book in Paco's condominium lists 2:45 a.m. as the time Paco went back to his condo. Lourdes Montalvan was logged in earlier, at 12:10 in the morning.
6. Paco takes his second day exams. Nine of his classmates executed another affidavit attesting that he was with them on July 17, 1997 from about 8:00 a.m. to around 2:00 p.m.
7. Paco was scheduled to take the 7:00 p.m. flight to Cebu. However, since he arrived early in the airport, he decided to take the 5:00 p.m. flight instead.
In the same flight was Carlos E. Noel, who Paco invited to ride with him and took him home. Noel signed an affidavit to attest that Paco was with him from 4:30P.M. of July 17, 1997 at the Manila Domestic Airport until Paco brought him to his Cebu home at around 9:00 P.M. of the same date.
HOME INDEX NEXT PART